Simplification
When My Story is Not a Secret
Simplification
Follow
Dashboard
Entries About Stuff Linkies

First and Ramadhan
Tuesday 9 July 2013 | 09:27 | 0 Kawaii ?

Assalamualaikum and hello dear readers :)) Such a beautiful day. I start using my chubby fingers to type a useful words here. You know, this is my 1st post and I want it to be an awesome post. I named this post as 'First and Ramadhan' because this is my 1st post and I wrote it on 1st night of Ramadhan. Im very happy today. Because all muslims are start fasting tomorrow including me. Oh wow! Im really-really excited and nervous now. So, start from tomorrow I will be a better person. Cannot lie,cannot cheat,cannot eat or drink,cannot be angry,cannot do a negative things,cannot hurts mom,dad,brothers,sisters,grandparents,friends,family and all the people that I meet. And I hope YOU also do the same things in this wonderful months. Hmm. Ok lah, bye! Assalamualaikum :)



. Newer Post

Designed by : Ieka Salju
Edited & Owned by : Ekha Zeezyusof